SMART MEETINGS & SMART FOOD
Purchasing local ingredients is a key element of Smart Food by Park Inn by Radisson. Whether you’re looking for a coffee break, working lunch or a more classic sit down buffet, our extensive menus offer a superb variety of choice. Offering well-balanced and nutritious meals using fresh, local produce, our food tastes great and is ethically sourced. Easy to eat and presented in style, keeping your meeting or event as energised as the surroundings.
- Comfy Classics – Our take on the soup, salad and sandwich lunch, but delivered with Park Inn by Radisson style.
- 2-bite food – Not just your typical finger food, little portions that say yum! Perfect for mingling.
- Bento Box – A fresh alternative to the conventional plated lunch.
- Food fight – Our more substantial buffet menu for when size matters!
CLUB CARLSON MEETINGS MINUS CARBON
Meetings Minus Carbon by Club Carlson for Planners is a unique and free service for meeting planners. Meetings Minus Carbon offsets the carbon footprint of all Club Carlson for Planners meetings and events across Carlson Rezidor hotel brands worldwide. Since Meetings Minus Carbon was launched, the program has offset 35,000 tonnes of carbon in wind energy projects and planted 35,000 trees
Responsible Business and Environmental Policy – The Rezidor Hotel Group
At The Rezidor Hotel Group, we operate to high standards of performance and advocate socially and environmentally sustainable business practices. Our aim is to bring a positive benefit to the societies in which we operate through high quality services, economic growth, environmental protection, community involvement and employment. In delivering this commitment, we endeavour to:
- Comply with all applicable legislation regarding labour, health and safety, human rights and the environment and strive to follow best practices in each of these areas;
- Continuously improve environmental performance and reduce environmental impact of our
- activities, especially in the areas of energy, water, chemicals, resource consumption, and waste generation;
- Set sound environmental and social objectives, and integrate a process of review and reporting;
- Identify areas for improvement and innovation at the hotel level through a Responsible Business Action Plan and support the efforts of the Responsible Business Teams in each hotel;
- Educate and facilitate for our employees to make a conscious decision in favour of environmental,ethical and social issues in their private and work lives;
- Inform and make it easy for our guests to participate in responsible business and environmental activities at our hotels;
- Work together with property owners to find innovative solutions that satisfy our economic,environmental and social objectives;
- Provide shareholders and investors with timely, accurate and transparent information on responsible business related risks and opportunities;
- Purchase products that have a reduced environmental impact during their life-cycle, from suppliers that demonstrate environmental, social and ethical responsibility;
- Take an active role in the international responsible business community, such as industry bodies,subscribe to international principles and take part in think tanks;
- Contribute to the local communities where we operate.